

KING OF THE MOUNTAIN
180 runners lined up for a 32km run from Nowra to Kangaroo Valley. Rob and I jumped at the chance to run and they weren't joking when they said king of the mountain. I've never walked up a hill that steep let alone run up one!
Special thanks to our cheer squad, Pip, Ali, Ali and Scotty for getting us to the start and carrying us home after the race.
180 runners lined up for a 32km run from Nowra to Kangaroo Valley. Rob and I jumped at the chance to run and they weren't joking when they said king of the mountain. I've never walked up a hill that steep let alone run up one!
Special thanks to our cheer squad, Pip, Ali, Ali and Scotty for getting us to the start and carrying us home after the race.
No comments:
Post a Comment